Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sincerely Cheerful (for Lisapie)

I was skipping through the flowers
breathing in the humid air
of early summer
dancing with sunbeams
smiling and carefree

My heart was overflowing with joy
the smell of verdant life
like the magic of a flowing
river of love swelling
with melted snow

I was singing in the glow of nature
dreaming my forgotten dreams
tears of joy welling up
to magnify the beauty
of the morning dew

5 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm... Cheerful, yes. Sincere? Like a carnivore dating a vegetarian. :)

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm...yourself

    I have more experience than you might know with the whole Cariveggourous dynamic. That being said, I will always trust the carnies more than the veggies.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger lisaware said…

    Ah..."A" for effort. "H" for humor. "S" for capital silliness. I vote with Jessimica. :)

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if god didn't intend for us to eat animals, why did she make them out of meat?

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did NOT rise to the TOP of the food chain just so I could eat GRASS!

    Where's the @#*$%#@ SALT?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home