Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I Should Know Better By Now

9:00 in the morning is too damn early
too early for you and especially for me,
too early to even hear you right,
too early for the basement dungeon,
and too early for real love.

It's not enough that you keep me awake at night?
Trying to figure you out!
As if that's ever going to happen.
Now you have to wake me up,
so I can share you with the world.

Can I just have one day where you won't mess with my head?
One day where I don't hold you in my arms?
After more than 20 years, don't you think we could take a break?

No?!

That's what I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home