Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Cup

I think it is the lack of coffee that is getting to me. It has been twenty mornings since the last cup. Of course, I am not addicted to it. It's just that I have been really jittery and cranky without it. It is not only the cuppa that is missing, but also the banter and the obligatory after-walk, the disappointing Tribune and the Russian and the French. My routine has been upset! It's not the financial and personal problems, the lack of money, primadona guitar kids, hospital bills, and the Ex, my missing bells. It's the coffee. Or rather, it's not the coffee, if you take my meaning. I think I will go on tuesday and drink that really dark Forte' stuff. That will make everything right, I hope.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coffee is one of the three pillars of life.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pillar yes, and also my lifeblood and sustenance--but not to the point where I have to patron a place where small, medium, and large is called tall, grande, and mucho grande, or whatever

     

Post a Comment

<< Home