Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Timed Out

This afternoon I wrote you a long email.
It was the longest email I have ever written.
You asked "how's my week going?"

I wrote about everything.
The good stuff and the bad.
I wrote about my feelings.
I wrote about every nasty detail
of my dispair, and about the
beauty of the recent rain, my son's
broken arm, and dancing and music.

It took me an hour to write this email.

By the time I hit the "SEND" button,
my session had timed out and my
words had disappeared into the ether.

To make a long story short:

I love you.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate when that happens.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I usually type my emails in Word so that this doesn't happen...no lost words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home