Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Fungicide

I have an itchy foot that usually bothers me
For some reason I have neglected my left
Not just a bug bite or a rash from rubbing
But something spongy growing in between
Mostly white, but some reddish where I
Have scratched and shuffled and poked
I can scrape the cake of irritation well
But I cannot scrape off the itch and burn
That is somewhere deep under and down
Where no amount of rugburn can evict
An unwanted tennant from the Baltic of
My body and won't fork over the 6 bucks
So I find the 2% solution and begin the
Slow burn, controlled in the safety of the lab
If it persist, see the man and cross yourself
The lovely culture of athleticism not going
gracefully into that goodnight on the left

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home