Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Friday, January 21, 2005

Avoiding Errands on a Friday

We don't start on time, as usual.
The weather has cleared and we must walk.
First, the drive and I park where you do not.

Can you feel it?

We avoid the sun, our usual route,
Down Fern Canyon, and past the Takin,
To the plunge and a long pause at the ducks.

I can feel it.

Down the hill, for more time,
Mother and Baby in the bath,
You want me to be bad, but I won't.

You must feel it.

Up the hill, slow with injury,
To the primates, empty cups,
You want me to break the rules, but I won't.

Why do we never speak of it? I wish we would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home