Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Friday, March 18, 2005

Expression

I am valuable
I am round, ripe, and complete
Newly sprung from
My mother's verdent halo

A new adventure
All I dreamed it would be
Moving toward the city
With all my cousins

The rumble of the city
The rumble of machines

Too fast to be shocked
Too fast to remember
Down a moving sidewalk
Into the dark

We are all closer
Much too close!
I can't breath and my skin
Is cracking, leaking, torn

We were murdered for our innards
Burried in a junkpile outside town
Forgotten remnants of an ordinary day
Did morning sunshine fill your cup?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger lisaware said…

    Awww! Don't make me feel bad about my morning sunshine!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home