Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Holiday

And it's not on a monday
I thought they were all born on mondays
Leave it to Yuma to break the pattern
Long before my time

Tonight I have no class
more so than a regular night
We don't get to pick and choose
our heroes and their days

No Barney Kessle Day
No Fred Astaire Day
No Fred Rogers Day
and today I did not buy grapes

4 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't get it.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Beulah, peel me a boycott!"

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (apologies to the paraphrased Mae West)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And worst of all....

    No Hunter S. Thompson day.

    "We can't stop here! This is BAT COUNTRY!!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home