Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Table for One

Follow the red signs to the door
You dictate and I transcribe
How do you spell Amoxicillin?
Why this interrogation?

Sit

Wait

A clamp on the finger
A strap inflating on the arm
The stack of plastic basins
More interrogation

Sit

Wait

X-ray

Sit

Wait

Cat-scan

Sit

Wait

EKG

Sit

Wait

Blood

Sit

Wait.

Nothing to report
Everything is normal
The sun rises
I drive to pick up my son.

It is too early still
To wake up my EX
So I sit in Denny's
Waiting for your call
That says you made it home

The coffee is thick and crappy
But gets the job done
I feel like that cup of Joe
Inadaquit, but strong enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home