Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Friend

I am remembering a walk
A walk on the winding path
That leads gently to the sea
The soft padding of other feet
Lingering in my minds ear
It is the memory of that sound
My friend, my true blue
That stands out beyond
The washing rush of the tide,
The heavy smell of sage and salt,
The calm horizion's lazy sunset
Trodding back to the car
Pad, pad, thud, thud
And I am not alone
This sound in the foreground
Of my mind's re-painting of our walk
Shaping the comfortable
Recent past, Pad, pad, thud, thud

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Unique Treasures Boutique said…

    Wow, i love your writting! It is really good, you are very talented! God Bless!

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where have you been, armand? a friend of yours is off to hawaii on wednesday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home