Armand Poetry

Welcome to Armand Poetry. The poems (and other words) here are composed for my own thought and amusement. Comment and discussion are welcome. -Amore, Armand-

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Beautiful Lie

Hypnotized, you've got my eyes all glazed over
Bouncing on the end of your string like a puppet
Down to size, cut me over and over again now
Dancing on the end of your string like a puppet

The string's too tight now it feels like a noose
Need the right thing, just say the right thing now
The thing is the air but you just won't do it
Feed the demon and keep it close to your heart

Hypnotized, got my eyes all glazed over
Drooling in my chair in a dream of the real thing
Mesmerized, to keep the money flowing
Cooling in your pocket but you just don't care

It's a beautiful lie
It's a beautiful lie
But now it's over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home